DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement handle can be additional to circuit to regulate the decent velocity of your cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned ahead of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank after the initial running on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is required immediately after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often presented if required. Also a stress compen sated movement management is often extra on the circuit to control the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our income engineer to the different pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned prior to set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank after the preliminary operating in the energy unit.
six. Oil transforming is required right after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards once each and every 3000 hours.