Drum Gear Coupling Shaft Coupling (GICL)
Drum type coupling is just flexible coupling, coupling is made within the same number of ring gear and belt tooth flange half couplings and other parts. Divided into straight teeth and drum tooth outside 2 kinds of tooth profile, drum gear coupling Allows a larger angular displacement (as opposed to straight tooth coupling), can improve the tooth contact conditions, improve the ability to transfer torque, prolong service life.
With the radial, axial and angular and axial deviation compensation ability, has the advantages of compact structure, small turning radius, its large carrying capacity, high transmission efficiency, low noise and long maintenance cycle, especially suitable for low speed and heavy load condition, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation and other industries are also applicable to the drive shaft of petroleum and chemical industry, general machinery and other kinds of machinery.
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. We company actively introduce foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
After Sales Service
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free.Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 month under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A:Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Compensation for Axial, Angular, and Parallel Misalignments with Flexible Gear Couplings
Flexible gear couplings are known for their ability to accommodate various types of misalignments, including axial, angular, and parallel misalignments. Here’s how they compensate for each type:
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when the two shafts move closer or farther away from each other along the axis of rotation. Flexible gear couplings can absorb this type of misalignment through their flexible design, allowing the gear teeth to articulate and adjust to the axial movement without transmitting harmful forces to the connected equipment.
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Flexible gear couplings can accommodate angular misalignment by allowing the gear teeth to articulate and flex as the shafts are angularly displaced. This flexibility ensures that torque transmission remains smooth and minimizes stress on the coupling and connected equipment.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment happens when the two shafts are offset horizontally while maintaining parallelism. Flexible gear couplings can handle this misalignment by utilizing their flexible elements to adjust to the lateral displacement of the shafts. The ability to compensate for parallel misalignment prevents excessive forces from being transmitted to the machinery, protecting it from damage.
Thanks to their design and material properties, flexible gear couplings provide a reliable solution for compensating for axial, angular, and parallel misalignments, making them suitable for a wide range of applications in various industries.
Enhanced Performance of Flexible Gear Couplings through Gear Teeth Flexibility
The flexibility of gear teeth in flexible gear couplings plays a crucial role in enhancing their overall performance. This flexibility allows the coupling to compensate for misalignments and absorb shocks and vibrations, providing several key benefits:
- Misalignment Compensation: As the machinery operates, shafts may experience angular, parallel, or axial misalignments due to various factors like thermal expansion, foundation settlement, or manufacturing tolerances. The flexible gear teeth in the coupling can accommodate these misalignments by slight bending or elastic deformation, ensuring the smooth transmission of torque between the shafts despite their misaligned positions.
- Vibration Damping: During operation, rotating equipment can generate vibrations caused by uneven loads, resonance, or other factors. The flexible gear teeth act as shock absorbers, dampening these vibrations and preventing them from propagating throughout the system. This helps reduce noise, wear, and stress on the machinery components, contributing to smoother and quieter operation.
- Load Distribution: The flexibility of the gear teeth allows the coupling to distribute the transmitted load evenly across the entire tooth surface. This even load distribution reduces wear and fatigue on the gear teeth, increasing the coupling’s overall lifespan and reliability.
- Overload Protection: In case of sudden shock loads or overloads, the flexible gear teeth can absorb part of the impact, protecting the connected equipment from damage. This feature is especially important in applications with variable loads or potential shock events.
- Torsional Flexibility: The gear teeth’s flexibility enables the coupling to handle torsional movements, ensuring that torque is smoothly transferred between the shafts even if they are not perfectly aligned. This feature helps maintain constant velocity transmission, critical in precision systems.
Overall, the flexibility of gear teeth in flexible gear couplings allows these couplings to adapt to changing conditions, provide protection against unexpected forces, and improve the performance and reliability of mechanical power transmission systems.
Accommodating Misalignment and Reducing Vibrations in Flexible Gear Couplings
Flexible gear couplings use an elastomeric flexible element, often made of high-quality rubber, to connect the two gear hubs. This design allows the coupling to accommodate misalignment between the connected shafts and reduce vibrations during operation.
1. Misalignment Accommodation: The flexible nature of the elastomeric element allows it to bend and flex as the shafts move out of alignment. Flexible gear couplings can accommodate three main types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Occurs when the shafts are not parallel and are at an angle to each other.
- Parallel Misalignment: Occurs when the shafts are not in a straight line but are parallel to each other.
- Axial Misalignment: Occurs when the shafts are displaced along their axis.
The ability to handle these types of misalignment is crucial in various industrial applications where machinery may experience movement, thermal expansion, or other dynamic forces.
2. Vibration Reduction: The elastomeric material in the flexible gear coupling acts as a damping mechanism. It absorbs and dissipates vibrations and shocks generated during operation. This damping effect helps in reducing noise levels and protects the connected equipment from damage caused by excessive vibrations.
Overall, the combination of misalignment accommodation and vibration reduction in flexible gear couplings contributes to improved system reliability, reduced maintenance requirements, and extended machinery life.
editor by CX 2023-09-05